The overall objective of Bal Sarathi is to contribute for the creation of healthy, educated and disciplined society by implementing various development programs related with health, education, environment and skill development.
The specific objectives are:
1. To bring together children of migrated, marginalized and disadvantaged families and enhance access to quality education in child friendly environment.
2. To develop physical, mental, emotional and educational status of the school children by implementing School Health and Nutrition Program (SHNP).
3. To provide support and create opportunities to the parents of those children and the poorest communities.
4. To increase communities’ level of knowledge and awareness of health issues and services.
5. To join hands with the civil society, GOs, (I)NGOs, External Development Partners (EDPs) and other organizations to meet above objectives.